Translate

2.28.2012

Goodies :)



Good Morning Cuties! 
Last night I went to visit a friend who happens to work for Estee Lauder, so I decided to pick up a new eye liner brush. Along with that I got a beach bag with a matching make-up bag, and another travel make up bag with some perfume samples! 
Oh the joys of having a best friend in the business! I was so excited I decided to take a photo for you guys!
I also got Estee Lauder's lip conditioner, I just forgot to put it in the photo!

Hope you guys are all having a good Tuesday!

X's & O's
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. It's always awesome when you have hook ups somewhere! Especially when you get hooked up with makeup! Love the colours used for the stripes, it's totally perfect for spring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)