Translate

3.08.2012

Positive outlook; Positive outcome.


Good Morning my Loves.
I hope you are all enjoying your Thursday! We are one day closer to Friday, which is pretty much the weekend!

Today I wanted to write about being positive. So many of us take things in life for granted when we really shouldn't. I'm not saying I'm a saint by any means, but I do feel like often times we lose sight of the things that truly matter. Life isn't about the places we go, it's about the road we take to get there. It's a journey, not a destination. 

If you see things in a positive way, you will get a positive outcome. Whether it comes as a lesson, or something else it will be positive. Even things that don't appear positive can be learning experiences.  If you look at things in a negative manner, they will be negative. Negative thoughts, lead to negative actions, and those actions soon become outcomes, which will in turn lead to a lifestyle. Live in the now!

Everything I do, I enjoy. If I don't enjoy something, I find a way to make it better, or a positive experience at the least. I work hard, but I love what I do, and I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. It gets tough, and there are most certainly days, that I want to give up and do something else. Those are the days I stop and think to myself what I would be doing if I didn't have my job, or my family, or any of the things that matter to me. I wouldn't be in a very good place at all. 

I am very grateful for the things that I have in my life, I've worked very hard to get to where I am, and I will continue to work hard for all my days to come. All you can do is try, the fear of failure is greater than failure itself. If you keep that mindset all the time, you really have nothing to be afraid of. 

I think the happiest of people don't necessarily have everything, they just make the best of everything they have. 

Take 5 minutes today and think about the things in life that truly mean the most to you. If these things are people, make sure you take the time to acknowledge that they mean so much to you. You never know what tomorrow will bring, so it's better to let someone know how much you care, before you don't have that option anymore. 

These are the things I appreciate;
1. My family (my parents and brother mean the world to me)
2. My close friends
3. My job (without it, I couldn't lead the lifestyle I do)
4. God (he may not know it, but I appreciate everything he does for me)
5. Karma; This one always comes around, I've learned this one first hand.

Happy Thursday Ladies!

Much Love 

Jessica



11 comments:

  1. I 100% agree with this post! So many people are constantly talking about how they "hate" "detest" "can't stand" "find ugly" etc etc. Don't get me wrong, I do my fair share of the above but I've been reading The Power lately (sequel to The Secret) and I'm a lot more conscious of the negative things that I say.. I'm constantly trying to find happiness, joy and fulfillment in the people and things that come into my life and like you, I'll try and find a positive everything. But if I try and can't succeed, then I know it's time to take the person/thing out of my life.

    GREAT POST!!! We need a lot more positive comments, thoughts, feelings etc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you hun!!
      If more people thought this way, life would be way different!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. What a great post! Reading this makes you want to do something good for others around you. At the moment ive a year off and i'm working only two days a week, unfortunately i can't get anymore hours and because i keep thinking of it i have such a negative outlook on life and it reflects on how i treat others. But instead i should be thinking im lucky enough to even have them two days of work! I will definitely keep these wise words in the back of my mind when i'm feeling negative i'll turn it into something positive! Best post i've seen yet!
    Now following your great blog and thanks so much for your comment on my blog and following. Much appreciated
    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly my dear!
      Just think, you only have to work 2 days! You could volunteer once a week, or take time to explore your city and all the beautiful things around you :)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I think you are right...we could all use some additional optimism in life. I know I could because sometimes I just can't see the brighter side of things....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel sometimes, but you gotta remember its always there!

      Delete
  4. this is so true jess! i think like this on a 24/7 basis and it makes such a huge impact on a day!

    ps. take off that stupid verify word thing that us commentors have to type in every time!

    so annoying!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is so much better when you're positive about it!
      I'll figure out how to get it off haha!

      xxx

      Delete
  5. It's important to be positive, helps you get through things in life!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great text hunn, so true.

    And thanks for the comment.. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)