Translate

3.19.2012

Cancun 2012!


Hola Bloggers!

Well I made it back from Cancun safe and sound! Sorry for not blogging while I was away but the internet access was limited, and well..... I was on vacation!

Mexico was absolutely amazing! 
We met Snooki and JWow from Jersey Shore, Went to see Avicii live in a nightclub that held 7000 people, drank way too much tequila, Went to a glow paint party, Shopped of course, Swam in the ocean, Went kayaking, Rode ATV's through the jungle, dove into Cenote (caves with crystal blue water), Went zip-lining, Found Mexican boyfriends, and had a blast hanging out! 

The week was amazing to say the least! Here's a few pics to recap some of the trip! 

This is me, drunk on the first day ahah 


The sign for the Glow party we went to on the first night



Before the glow paint....


After/During the glow paint


Brittnee and I all ready to go out!


Snooki and JWow!


Dinner at Senor Frogs


Me and my Mexican Boyfriend Vicente!

What a lovely time we had, definitely got a little crazy this spring break though haha! 

Have a wonderful Monday my loves!

xxx Jessica









2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)