Translate

3.20.2012

Sometimes & Always


This morning I stumbled across a new blog, one that I happened to absolutely love!
So I just HAD to share this with you guys! 
Megan from Mackey Madness
posted her Sometime's & Always! 
So to join in on the fun, here's mine! <3 

Sometimes; I don't feel like going to the gym after work
Always; I feel great after I convince myself to go 

Sometimes; I wonder what life would be like if we were still together
Always; I remember that this is all in God's plan for me

Sometimes; I look into buying my own house
Always; I realize it's a good goal, but I'm not quite ready yet

Sometimes; I get tired of shady people and drama
Always; I am thankful for the great friends I have

Sometimes; I wish my body was more fit
Always; I work out to ensure I reach my goal

Sometimes; I can't figure out what to eat 
Always; I resort to something with chicken in it!

Sometimes; I get jealous seeing all you bloggers with your hubbys/boyfriends
Always; I know in time, I too will be as fortunate as all of you


Love all ya'll! 
xxx Jessica



13 comments:

  1. I agree with the last one totally. I have a boyfriend and I get jealous of bloggers living the single life! The grass is always greener xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post, and yes it is true, we always have the sometimes and then the always that follows suit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate to the bloggers with boyfriends and husbands thing! :( When the time is right though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you linked up! I'm the same with working out...I always dread it and want to put it off, but once I get going I feel so good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooovvvveee this!! Its perfect. I think I will take you up on joing in on the fun. I am so guilty of the first one. There are days I drrraaaagg myself to the gym but after im done I feel like I can run 20 miles! lol. Funny how that works..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that same feeling! so weird but once you get going its way easier!

      Delete
  6. I am the same way about working out! I never regret it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, I'm so feeling the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)