Translate

2.21.2012

Girl Crush xxx


Good morning, and Happy Tuesday ladies! 
I've seen these posted before and I figured I would be lying if I said I didn't have a girl crush hehe

Megan Fox; 
Love love love her! 
I think she is beautiful (I wish I looked like her! Maybe sometimes I try to a little haha)
I love her tattoo's, I have 6 of my own, and I love them!
She's smart, confident, gorgeous, and well.... Megan Fox! 

Ladies, any idea's on how I can make myself look like her?
Maybe I will do a tutorial if I can get it good enough haha!

Here's me!



Also, who are your girl crushes?!

xXx Jessica



3 comments:

  1. you are beautiful! but the one thing that popped out to me would be to thicken your eyebrows as hers are quite dark!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Call Jasmine!!
      I can honestly say I've never done anything but shape my eyebrows haha!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. You're gorgeous yourself, but her eyebrows are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)