Translate

2.11.2012

Workout Beatz

Well ladies...
I find myself at the gym ALL the time.
Only problem is what to put on my ipod to listen to while I'm working out.
So here's my "workout beatz" haha
These are the top 10 of my pump up songs!

All I do is win - DJ Khaled 
S&M - Rihanna
Rack City - Tyga
Strip - Chris Brown
All of the lights - Kanye West
The show goes on - Lupe Fiasco
Give me everything - Pitbull
Sweet dreams - Lil Wayne ft Nicki Minaj 
Rudeboy - Rihanna
Rockstar - Rihanna 

Maybe you guys have other ideas for my ipod?
What are your fave pump up songs?

Much Love 

Jessica

6 comments:

  1. ooo I'll have to listen to some of these :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, following you too now x

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really have been getting in to the gym recently, must start listening to some of these when I'm on the treadmill! haha.. :D

    justfacethefashion.blogspot.com
    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey I am an endorphin junkie. lol.

    heres a few on my playlist

    A$$ (remix)- Big Sean
    Why stop now - Busta ft Chris Brown
    Breakin Dishes - Rihanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harlem Green I love all those tunes as well!!
    You must be listening to the same stations i do on sirius haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! i love listening to David Guetta's beats when i workout.

    http://anythingandeverything026.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)