Translate

2.13.2012

Good case of the "Monday's"

It's that time again! Monday morning!
We all love to hate this dreaded day of the week.
Not me though! 
Monday's mean a whole new start of the week, a new start to the work out week, and looking forward to new things to come!

In the last few months I have realized who my true friends really are, I cut quite a few people out, and I will never look back. I don't need people who bring me down, or swamp my life with their drama. Life has never been better :)

Today's schedule includes; work, working out, tanning, and then a short trip to the grocery store!

After this weekend, the events that incurred have made me realize something.

Remember; 
People only rain on your parade because they're jealous of your sun and tired of their shade xo

Love you all!
Happy Monday!

xxx Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great Monday & week to follow!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable blog and good advice. (:

    Check out my blog? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)