Translate

2.09.2012

Welcome to my world!

Thanks for coming to visit my blog! I know this is the first post, so I will use it to tell you a bit about myself :)

Usually I will post on here about fashion, music, working out, recipes, tons of stuff, but this entry is dedicated to letting you know about me!

Well for starters I work in the automotive industry (not a girlie job at all!) but I love it! I also own a photography company, and photograph a lot of weddings each year. Both jobs are passions and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Unless you know me well, you probably won't know that I LOVE football, the american kind! Superbowl is one of my favorite days of the year! I also love to ride my dirtbike, I go out camping and riding a lot in the summer!

I am an avid gym fan, I work out 6 days a week, eat very clean, and I always think about what I'm putting into my body. I haven't always been like this, but it was a lifestyle change I made and I have been very happy about it every since.

I have a slight obsession with skulls and cheetah print! I have no idea where it came from, but I love them both!

I travel a lot! I try and go on 3 vacations a year! So far I have been to every state (except Hawaii), every province east and west of Alberta (where I live) and Mexico (many times)

So this is me, this is my story! Not all glitz and glam, but I love it!


xxx Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)