Translate

8.09.2012

Miss me?

First and foremost, I missed all of you :)
Thank you to a few of you who kept track of me using Instagram (@mzjessicaxo)

Life has been hectic, and I mean hectic. 
The boyfriend left for Croatia June 19th.... 
I can honestly say I am driving myself crazy without him, however I miss him and love him more and more each and every day. 
We come's back on the 31st, man oh man time goes slow. 10 weeks is a long time to be apart.

Next....
It's wedding season! Hooray! Right?
Not! Hahah, Wedding season is always hectic for me. 
For those of you who do not follow me on a regular basis, I work for Audi full time, as well as own a photography company. Specifically weddings :)
So you can only imagine how busy life has been for me.
I'll put a few of my wedding shots up for you guys to see!

If any of you girls want to be super nice, you can also "Like" my facebook fanpage :)
I'll love ya forever, well okay I already do <3

Here's a few just for you guys :) 

He had actually hired me to capture their engagement
Which we had just moments before :)
Downtown Calgary, Alberta 

Jonah & Emily 
Garrett & Lauren 

Jonah & Emily 
Virginia & Rudy

Gorgeous Rings


Pre-Wedding Bridal Party Photos 

Just the girls 


The Engagement Ring

Engagement Shoot

I love this 1957 Chevy truck

"Hay we're getting hitched!"


Love & Light Ladies
I'm back now I promise 

xxx Jessica 




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures...I like them a lot :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I liked your page & welcome you to like mine too :) https://www.facebook.com/daintydollshouse have a sweet weekend! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)