Translate

12.05.2012

My trip to the ER.

Happy Hump Day!

Not too much to report today, just a sore little girl today haha!
A few weeks ago when I was MIA from the blogging world, I got really sick.
Cramps like no tomorrow focusing in on my right hip. It was horrible, I spent 2 days in the ER and they thought my appendix was going to burst. Thankfully it did not, I had to go through ultrasounds, CT scans, Pelvic exams, and all sorts of stuff. It was horrendous to say the least.I was bed ridden for 5 days, on percocets and Tylenol 3's ah awful! So how did things turn out? Well..... they couldn't figure it out. They're "best guess" is a uterine infection so that's what they treated me for (and pain) It all went away but now it sort of creeps up on me, just not as bad. I am hoping this ordeal is done with!

So as promised I will still be posting my workout from the previous night :)
Last night was arms! I also did some core/abs but had a tough time due to my side hurting...


Also! If anyone here has myfitnesspal add me! @mzjessicaxo


XOXO J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!
I truly love reading each and every one of your comments :)